Family Fun

Family Fun
Aiden

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Apps for children with special needs

If you have not heard about A4cwsn yet ... you are missing out on a wonderful web page http://a4cwsn.com/ipads-in-50-states/  they are doing amazing things for our special needs community. My family has received wonderful apps for free.. and sometimes out of the owner of the website himself Mr. Gary James own pocket. They have a wonderful community on Face book  http://www.facebook.com/a4cwsn compiled of Gary .. of course and parents, teachers , O.T.'s and App developers. Right now one of the community's endeavours is the Fifty I pads. Fifty States. Fifty Children with Special Needs campaign ... this community is raising money to give 50 I pads away to 50 special needs family's. It could be someone in your hometown.. this is amazing but will only work if everyone gets together and chips in .. and donates .. even a couple of dollars.. if you go in through the link check out the web page check out the community .. poor yourself a glass of chocolate milk and stay awhile... I think you will be amazed at what you see.. but what do I know I am just a 14 year old girl with a special needs brother .. who knows that an I pad could change a child's life forever.


6 comments: